Translate

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

BURNING AT THE HOLLYWOOD PALLADIUM 1972/EUROPEAN TOUR 1970 (The Rolling Stones)

Hello All, So I dropped the needle on, as it states on the back cover "Two Great Albums Cheap" from my bootleg collection. Two classic Trade Mark Of Quality bootlegs in one sleeve. Sound on Burning is good on Side1 but poor on Side 2 (Had to leave out first song), and European Tour is Good (Some snap,crackle n pops). One of my early purchases as a youth, 13 years old I believe, so lots of play on these two. Plus some of my own handy work marking up the LP's and sleeve. Hey what did I know, I was 13. Not the best rips from my collection for sure but thought I would offer them any way.  They were both a great listen and took me back to my bedroom in the Hollywood Hills where I grew up. Plus who can argue with how great it is to listen to Mick Taylor on lead guitar. Hope you ENJOY the listen as much as I did while ripping them......    NOTE: Side 2 of Burning is in bad shape. I left out the first song due to many scratches and skips. So, I also offer up a link to a very clean version of Burning. Courtesy of Tommy @ his HOUSE OF HORRORS.....Thanks life long buddy!!!




 <<<<<LINK EUROPEAN TOUR 1970>>>>>



        +++++LINK BURNING 6/9/72+++++


     





No comments:

Post a Comment