Translate

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

TUESDAY TERROR

Hello Movie Fans, Today I take a page out of my buddy Tommy's Blog: tOMMY'S hOUSE oF hORRORS because I've had a hard time sleeping the last couple nights and turned to watching a couple of Horror Flicks. So here are the two I watched. First up, Monday night i viewed "SLITHER" starring Nathan Fillion and Elizabeth Banks. A small town is taken over by an alien plague, turning people and other creatures into green mucus spitting monsters. This is a Comedy/Horror/Sci-Fi goodie worth a watch. One of those you want to change the channel but just can't press the button. Tommy uses a 5 palm tree rating system. So I will rate on a five eye ball system .. The Horror Buddy!





THE HORROR






I GIVE THIS FILM :






3 out of five eyeballs
TRAILER:


  

No comments:

Post a Comment