Translate

Sunday, February 26, 2017

OSCAR



Well tonight's the night of stars. Hollywood stars that is. Being in the bizz I get to view the movies for the year up for nominations. All I can say is I feel the clear cut winner for Best Picture should be  "HIDDEN FIGURES". But its anyone's guess and politics are involved as always. I will just take a shot in the dark for Best Actor in a leading role. I liked Viggo Mortonsen in Captain Fantastic but believe it will go to Denzel Washington in Fences. Best Actress in a leading role is a toss up. However I feel that will go to Emma Stone. We shall see. Just for giggles (because I am not going to predict for all categories), I believe Viola Davis is a sure winner for Supporting Actress in Fences. But what do I know. So to those of you that will watch, ENJOY.... (the sexy actresses in the hot gowns that is.)

BEST PICTURE? We Shall See...


And RIP Bill Paxton.. Gone far to young!


No comments:

Post a Comment