Translate

Monday, October 7, 2013

NET WT. VERY HEAVY (The Faces)






Hello Hello All, The word of the day is RARE. And by that I mean very very very rare. Todays offering from my vinyl bootleg collection is NET WT. VERY HEAVY. The Faces with Rod Stewart. This Vinyl is 1 of 100 printed from a July 17,1971 show in Dayton, Ohio. It was the bands 4th American Tour. And right after the release of Every Picture Tells A Story LP. There is unfortunately a skip on Love In Vain. Other than that, good sound and a great show. Ron Wood is just fantastic on the slide work. And the band just seems to be running on all cylinders. ENJOY........




 
 
 
This Vinyl was given to me years ago from my buddy Tommy. Thanks my friend !!!
Be Sure To Check Out His Fantastic Blog:
YUP... THE HORROR !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment