Translate

Thursday, February 25, 2016

BUMP AND GRIND (David Bowie)

Hello All, Let's stick with David Bowie off my bootleg collection shelf with this classic and Bizarre Bootleg from 1974. It's another strange one with Groucho Marx and many other slices in between songs. Had to leave out the first track, John, I'm Only Dancing because of to many skips. (Sorry, That's vinyl for ya) A must have for your bootleg files.  ENJOY......



                             ++++++LINK++++++






Side 1:
1) John I'm Only Dancing
(plus ...whatever it is I'm against it...)
2) Waiting for the Man
(plus ..ready to die...)
3) Moonage Daydream
(plus ...profound trip...)
4) Round and Round
(plus ...Alice in Wonderland   ...)
5) Rebel Rebel
(plus ... noise  ...)

Side 2:
(plus ... streaker + New York telephone + Pluto & Mickey  ...)
1) I'm Not Losing Sleep
(plus ... snoring  ...)
2) Can't Help thinking About Me
(plus ... furniture & wood & hovercraft & foot sucking & flexible rubber ...)
3) Do Anything You Say
(plus ... massagearama  ...)
4) I Dig Anything
(plus ... baby noises  ...)
5) My Death
6) Amsterdam



(plus ... Marx bros   ...)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, could you please re-up this one?
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete