Translate

Thursday, September 22, 2016

ATTIC MOVIE CHOICE (UNFRIENDED)

  
Hey All, Today I am talking about my movie choice that I watched last night called "Unfriended". I wasn't to sure where this was going at first but as it progressed I was finding myself pulled in. It's just so cool in this day and age that something original comes around. Well, this one does it. It's all about a group of online chat room friends that find themselves haunted by a mysterious, supernatural force using the account of a dead friend. A very cool concept indeed. The cute girls didn't hurt!!   


                                                   
                                                             I have to rate this:
  3 out of 5 Computers




Shelley Hennig:
























































Courtney Haverson:
















































    Heather Sossaman:    



















Renne Olstead:





















No comments:

Post a Comment