Translate

Monday, October 17, 2016

T.V. TIME (Below Deck)

Hello World, today's T.V. talk is a reality show called Below Deck. I am not much of a fan of reality shows, but I do watch a few of them. This one is in season #4 and follows a yacht crew that is rented by the wealthy and most, are a bit demanding and entertaining. But the real fun is the crew they use from season to season. All ways some kind of drama Below Deck if you know what I mean. He likes her. Shes likes him. Etc. Etc. Beautiful locations and of course beautiful girls. And some silly drama all ways in the galley. Yes Tommy..THE HORROR!  No its not Gordon Ramsay... There is also a second version called Below Deck, Mediterranean.

                I Rate This:
            2 1/2 out of 5 Yachts



















Jam It Capt. Lee...





       













Guess I Like Girls Now ....





Add caption
















No comments:

Post a Comment