Translate

Friday, May 4, 2018

MOVIE TIME (The Green Inferno)


Here is a crazy one. (aren't they all?) This is one that I found myself watching last night because I couldn't sleep. Another one of those I just wanted to see what happens next. New York College Student Justine (Lorenzo Izzo), a lawyer's daughter, meets a student activist (Ariel Levy).Next thing you know hes invited her to join him on a trip to save the Amazon. She soon learns to regret her decision when the plane crashes and she and the rest of their group are taken captive by a local tribe. Oh, did I mention how hungry the natives are? Yum, Yum! And of course the cuties in the cast don't hurt. One that belongs in Tommy's House Of Horrors for sure!


                                                                       I Rate This:
2 1/2 Mushy Guts


Lorenza Izzo



My Name Is Tommy, Welcome to the Horror!!!





Ignacia Allamand

Kirby Bliss Blanton



Kirby Bliss Blanton

Kirby Bliss Blanton

Lorenza Izzo


Magda Apanowicz


Love The Shirt, Of Course..

Magda Apanowicz




Sky Ferreira




No comments:

Post a Comment